How Our Cutting-Edge New Capability Makes You More Secure and Compliant With M-22-09
M-22-09 — Moving the U.S. Government Toward Zero Trust Cybersecurity Principles
- Identity – Trinity Cyber adds Zero Trust to Internet access by allowing organizations to manage their network security under the assumption everything entering and exiting their environment is already compromised.
- Devices – Prevention and detection of incidents on devices – Trinity Cyber prevents incidents before they get to the device.
- Applications and Workloads – Rather than operating at the application layer, Trinity Cyber does deep full content, full session inspection at Layer 2 and assumes Zero Trust down to the byte level.
Data – Trinity Cyber provides full logging of its cyber-mitigation actions and can natively integrate with the most popular SIEM and SOAR tools through APIs or pre-built connectors.
Learn More About Each Mandate
Prevent, detect, and respond to incidents on device
Deep traffic inspection with cryptographic agility
- Monitor access to sensitive data, enterprise-wide logging and information sharing
- Automation of security monitoring and enforcement
- Real time log access