Address M-22-09 Overnight.
Be Compliant and Move the U.S. Government Toward Zero Trust Cybersecurity Principles.
How Our Cutting-Edge New Capability Makes You More Secure and Compliant With M-22-09
M-22-09 — Moving the U.S. Government Toward Zero Trust Cybersecurity Principles
- Identity – TC:Edge adds Zero Trust to Internet access by allowing organizations to manage their network security under the assumption everything entering and exiting their environment is already compromised.
- Devices – Prevention and detection of incidents on devices – TC:Edge prevents incidents before they get to the device.
- Applications and Workloads – Rather than operating at the application layer, TC:Edge does deep full content, full session inspection at Layer 2 and assumes Zero Trust down to the byte level.
Data – TC:Edge provides full logging of its cyber-mitigation actions and can natively integrate with the most popular SIEM and SOAR tools through APIs or pre-built connectors.
Learn More About Each Mandate
Prevent, detect, and respond to incidents on device
Deep traffic inspection with cryptographic agility
- Monitor access to sensitive data, enterprise-wide logging and information sharing
- Automation of security monitoring and enforcement
- Real time log access
"Trinity Cyber’s profound technical breakthrough is designed expressly to ‘shift the advantage to the defenders.' I and the Trinity Cyber team are delighted that the Biden Administration’s National Cybersecurity Strategy recognizes that as the core goal for our country.”
Thomas P. Bossert, President at Trinity Cyber, Inc.
"Major institutions, including federal agencies, universities, and large enterprises in a dozen verticals are deploying Trinity Cyber at massive scale and with great effect," says recently appointed Director of Federal Business, John Fraser. "These organizations are achieving dramatically better security results with Trinity Cyber, including neutralizing and preventing entire classes of threats, virtually patching hundreds of CVEs, catching threats missed by other security products, reducing false positives to a rate that is better than 0.03%, and decreasing incident response workloads."
Talk to a security expert today to see a live demo or learn more about options to buy through our strategic partners or contract holders.