Address EO 14028 Overnight.
Be Compliant with the Executive Order to Improve the Nation’s Cybersecurity.
How Our Cutting-Edge New Capability Makes You More Secure and Compliant With EO 14028.
EO 14028 — Improving the Nation's Cybersecurity
- Public and private threat sharing – The Trinity Cyber TC:Edge service offers a unique opportunity for agencies to share threat information without compromising sensitive information.
- Modernize and improve security – Trinity Cyber’s technology is the first to deeply inspect and edit full session Internet traffic – at line rate speed and in both directions –to remove or alter hacking techniques.
- Improve supply chain security – TC:Edge offers unique out-of-band management, completely managed service, and ground-up developed software provide the ultimate in supply chain protection.
- Improve incident detection – TC:Edge is true threat detection and automated prevention.
- Improve investigation and remediation – TC:Edge remediates the threats in real-time reducing alert fatigue and backlog.
- Read the Executive Order here >>
Learn More About Each Mandate
Removing Barriers to Sharing Threat Information
- Collect and preserve data, information, and reporting relevant to cybersecurity event prevention, detection, response
- Share data, information, and reporting, as they relate to cyber incidents or potential incidents relevant to any agency
- Monitor networks for threats
Enhancing Software Supply Chain Security
- Monitor operations / alert and respond to attempted and actual cyber incidents
- Employ automated tools that check for known and potential vulnerabilities and remediate them
Improving Detection of Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities & Incidents on Federal Government Networks
- Maximize the early detection of cybersecurity vulnerabilities and incidents on its networks
- Perform 1) proactive detection of cybersecurity incidents within Federal Government infrastructure, 2) active cyber hunting, 3) containment and remediation, and 4) incident response
- Mission-critical systems are not disrupted
Improving the Federal Government’s Investigative and Remediation Capabilities
- All network and incident data is logged, protected and available to Federal Government automatically
"Trinity Cyber’s profound technical breakthrough is designed expressly to ‘shift the advantage to the defenders.' I and the Trinity Cyber team are delighted that the Biden Administration’s National Cybersecurity Strategy recognizes that as the core goal for our country.”
Thomas P. Bossert, President at Trinity Cyber, Inc.
"Major institutions, including federal agencies, universities, and large enterprises in a dozen verticals are deploying Trinity Cyber at massive scale and with great effect," says recently appointed Director of Federal Business, John Fraser. "These organizations are achieving dramatically better security results with Trinity Cyber, including neutralizing and preventing entire classes of threats, virtually patching hundreds of CVEs, catching threats missed by other security products, reducing false positives to a rate that is better than 0.03%, and decreasing incident response workloads."
Talk to a security expert today to see a live demo or learn more about options to buy through our strategic partners or contract holders.