Address CISA BOD 22-01 Overnight.
Be Compliant and Reduce the Significant Risk of Known Exploited Vulnerabilities.
Trinity Cyber Defeats Most Actively Exploited CVEs
Attackers use only a fraction of the CVEs on the KEV list to exploit devices and networks from the Internet. Trinity Cyber finds and removes exploits out of network sessions for the most exploited CVEs on the KEV list. See how we stack up against the GreyNoise Intelligence list of the top trending vulnerabilities.
How Our Cutting-Edge New Capability Makes You More Secure and Compliant With CISA BOD 22–01.
CISA BOD 22-01 — Reducing the Significant Risk of Known Exploited Vulnerabilities
- New Tech. The powerful TC:Edge service decrypts, stages, and deeply inspects the content of network traffic to look for the actual presence of KEV exploit attempts—not for hashes and IOCs—and the technology can modify the traffic to prevent the attempt from working, without disruption business continuity.
- New Capability. The industry is no longer confined to the binary option of block or allow—it can now see the problem and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
- Immediate Results. The accuracy and fidelity of this approach allows TC:Edge to deploy enduring, high fidelity, automated controls that detect and mitigate all the actively exploited CVEs that contain known network artifacts on the KEV list, which equates to overnight mitigation.
- Affordable. The team at Trinity Cyber manages this technology as a service for the cost, depending on the size of the customer network, of two or three FTEs.
Learn More About Each Mandate
TC:Edge CISA BOD 22-01 Compliance
- CISA keeps a catalog of more than 800 known exploited vulnerabilities (KEV)
- All federal civilian executive branch (FCEB) agencies are required to remediate vulnerabilities in the KEV catalog
- TC:Edge automatically mitigates all vulnerabilities in the KEV catalog for which there is an active exploitation or published proof of concept (POC) – Regardless of IOC, the TC:Edge difference is its enduring nature and automated mitigation
"Trinity Cyber’s profound technical breakthrough is designed expressly to ‘shift the advantage to the defenders.' I and the Trinity Cyber team are delighted that the Biden Administration’s National Cybersecurity Strategy recognizes that as the core goal for our country.”
Thomas P. Bossert, President at Trinity Cyber, Inc.
"Major institutions, including federal agencies, universities, and large enterprises in a dozen verticals are deploying Trinity Cyber at massive scale and with great effect," says recently appointed Director of Federal Business, John Fraser. "These organizations are achieving dramatically better security results with Trinity Cyber, including neutralizing and preventing entire classes of threats, virtually patching hundreds of CVEs, catching threats missed by other security products, reducing false positives to a rate that is better than 0.03%, and decreasing incident response workloads."
Talk to a security expert today to see a live demo or learn more about options to buy through our strategic partners or contract holders.