Open Positions at Trinity Cyber
FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER
Trinity Cyber is a leading developer and provider of advanced cybersecurity technologies and services. Our breakthrough core technology automatically identifies, neutralizes and transforms malicious Internet traffic “in flight” at line speed with granularity and precision beyond other cybersecurity technologies. Our customers and partners span multiple vertical industries, and we exist to protect customer networks through innovation.
We are looking to add a front end web designer/developer with expertise in detailed technical design and development of applications using existing and emerging technology platforms. You will create internal and client-facing web portals serving many diverse user needs including threat prevention summaries, graphical analytic tooling, discovery event triage, and network device configuration. This role can be performed remotely.
What You Do:
You will be designing and implementing the user experience for new features being added to the Trinity Cyber product line. This includes layout and styling of user interfaces, implementation of business logic using Angular components and Typescript, and writing tests for new features. We use PrimeNG as our UI component library and GraphQL APIs to interface with our backend applications.
Examples of tasks include:
- Working with 24x7 operators to overhaul their "event triage" workflow to evaluate an intrusion prevention alert for maliciousness, accuracy, context, and appropriate action taken
- Presenting an interactive "tree/graph" view of network session and file payload content data using Cytoscape
- Integrating third-party tooling (CyberChef, CloudShark, etc.) into existing views and workflows
Qualifications and Experience:
An ideal candidate would have the following knowledge and experience:
- Experience with SPA frameworks (e.g., Angular, React, Vue)
- Experience with web technologies (e.g., HTML, CSS, WebSockets, etc)
- Comfortable with asynchronous programming methodologies
- Experience with designing, implementing and integrating Web APIs (e.g., REST / GraphQL)
- Familiar with SQL and NoSQL databases (e.g., PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis)
- Comfortable working in a Linux development environment
- Experience with Git version control
A highly qualified candidate would also possess the following attributes:
- Familiarity with Linux containers
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment
- Experience with BDD/TDD and testing frameworks
- Knowledge of the latest ECMAScript standards
- Experience with mobile application development
All candidates must have the highest level of personal integrity, value team success over individual achievement, have the ability to contribute significantly to extending a culture of collaboration, both internally and externally, in order to maintain the superior reputation of Trinity Cyber—and enjoy having fun.