Network Automation Engineer
Trinity Cyber is a leading developer and provider of advanced cybersecurity technologies and services. Our breakthrough core technology can deeply, quickly, and precisely interrogate and transform Internet sessions, creating a family of products and services. As a secure edge, our system automatically identifies, neutralizes and transforms malicious Internet traffic in line and at line speed with granularity and precision beyond other cybersecurity technologies. As an API-driven file inspection platform, it delivers sub-second conviction results and metadata to third-party providers like email security and packet capture vendors. It can also deliver rapid file context and content to cybersecurity analysts. Our customers and go-to-market partners are growing and span multiple industries.
Trinity Cyber is looking for a network automation engineer to join our Capability Engineering team to automate the configuration needs for our TC:Edge and TC:File services for both customer connectivity and internal needs. This role can be performed remotely.
- Ideal candidates will be self motivated, flexible to new coding standards and processes, and comfortable working in a closed environment without access to public cloud tools.
- Must be able to automate configuration generation for:
- Juniper EBGP based EVPN/VXLAN environment.
- F5 BIG-IP SSLO deployments directly and/or via BIG-IQ.
- Palo Alto firewalls, managed via Panorama or individually, for internal connectivity between locations.
- VMWare NSX-T supporting both customer connectivity through Trinity Cyber’s solution and for internal resources.
- Must possess significant skills and experience with Python, Panorama, VMWare, Nautobot, Palo Alto, and F5.
- Have experience working in a Linux environment.
- Experience supporting lab investigations on feasibility, reliability testing, and productization of new concepts and features utilizing a variety of potential systems.
- Have effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must possess the highest level of personal integrity, value team success over individual achievement, have the ability to contribute significantly to extending a culture of collaboration, both internally and externally, in order to maintain the superior reputation of Trinity Cyber - and enjoy having fun.